OK Floor Time is Over!


Alright I have to come up with a new way for the girls to play with the chicks. Between the girls not listening to me and the chicks running off the sheet all I am doing is yelling. Yesterday Darby wanted nothing to do with Emily and I can't blame her. Who wants to be picked up then set down then picked up again over and over. Megan won't let Crystal be. She holds her and keeps her from exploring and then tries to push treats in her face. UURRGG! What drought last night to a halt was that Emily squished Crystal so hard that she peeped screamed. So I think that we are going to go to one on one time. I'll let Emily hold Darby in the big chair when Megan is at school and Megan can hold Crystal when Emily is in bed. I'll still have my time with each chick later at night when all is quiet. Soon the chicks will be big enough to spend time with all of us in the outside pen. That will be a big milestone for all of us.

No comments: