Bye Week Three

And poof week three is gone. It's been a busy week too. A field trip, shopping, a birthday party, birthday dinners and two worn out kids. The chicks didn't get the half hour of one on one time with me this week but I did what I could. Darby took flight this week. She flew from the big chair and landed on the couch. Their favorite treat is hard boiled egg whites. Crystal, being the smallest you would think that if she got a treat she would eat it fast or run and hide to eat it. No she runs around the brooder peeping she fool head off. I'm not sure if she is dumb or if she likes it when she gets chased. Honey is getting huge. She got to ride on my shoulder for the first time and she seemed to enjoy it. I told her better do it while she is a chick because I'm not sure I'll be able to comfortably have an eight pound bird on the shoulder. I'm hoping that this Sunday will be warm enough and not too windy to take the chicks outside for the first time. I will be sure to get video of that. And I am still working on a way to post the slide show of the chick growth chart.

No comments: