Week Four Flew By


Ok I worked all week and I finally got the growth chart slideshow working. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be but hey it works. Now you can see just how big they great in just a short amount of time. We put the chicks outside for the first time on Wednesday. I had wanted to do that last weekend but it was just too windy. I will apologize now for the narration by my husband and daughter. But I needed help and getting the chicks is a family project. As for the chicks they are expending their treat pallet. They have had mac and cheese, green beans, fish and I tried cheerios again. All were big hits. My little Honey has lost almost all of her chick down and is still as sweet as can be. Darby with her wild hair due is a little hellion. She is fighting for the top chick position. And Crystal is still the perfect cute chick. This week I plan on putting them outside for a little bit everyday in the mid afternoon. I am waiting to get the money to buy the materials for their new inside coop. That should be happening in the next two to three weeks. I hope they don't out grow the brooder before that.

No comments: